Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pizzeria Mozza

The last time we went to Pizzeria Mozza, we couldn't get in without a reservation. So, this time we decided to be smart about it and make a reservation a day before hand. 


We shared a Pizza with White Anchovy, Tomato & Fresh Red Chiles ($28).  I found this one of the best pizza crusts I have eaten- thin but fluffy at the same time. However, I didn't really enjoy this pizza because of the white anchovy. I don't know what I was thinking when I placed the order. But the anchovies were really salty and were a little slimy. It might be enough for two girls with small appetites, but definitely not for two who eat a lot!


This Banana gelato pie with hot fudge and candied hazelnuts ($19) was real dazzling. This is the first time I've eaten such a dessert- the banana ice cream was not too sweet, and the pie crust was addictive. Everything about this dessert was just so sinful.


Really liked the dessert, price was a little steep though. If I ever go there again, I would try a different pizza!

Pizzeria Mozza
Marina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Avenue
#B1-42/46
Tel No: 6 688 8868

0 comments:

Post a Comment