Tuesday, March 13, 2012

iLight Marina Bay 2012

Have been seeing too many photos of this event circulating on my newsfeed, that it's due time I mention it in this blog post! Running from 9 March 2012 to 1 April 2012, the iLight Marina Bay 2012 is for anyone who loves taking photographs or love looking at pretty things, or one who would like to take a nice stroll without paying anything yet being able to witness a spin on some Singapore icons!

It is the first and only sustainable light art festival in Asia which was first held in 2010.

I haven't been able to see them for myself, but a few photographs on their website caught my eye!


(photo credit: iLight website)

(photo credit: iLight website)

(photo credit: iLight website)

Please drop by the website before going to have a look at the map in order to plan your route, as well as see what other activities you can join in!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment