Saturday, May 11, 2013

Grub

Recently opened on 1 May 2013, this place has been receiving quite a bit of hype. To get here, you get to enjoy a walk through some greenery at Bishan Park. I like it that they serve "Food that we serve our own families" because I won't want to know how some the food we eat nowadays is prepared. 



I ordered the Crispy Fish Burger ($11) just because when I have no idea what to order, I go for fish and chips. This was a humongous piece of fish! I've never seen a fish burger looking like this before. The fish was deep fried to a nice crisp and the remoulade was perfect with the fish. Pity I'm not usually a fan of cod (hake fillet which is used here belongs to the same family). The fries were very ordinary.


My friends loved the churros!


Great surroundings and friendly service, although they can be a little short-handed. Food while pretty average is value for money. No reservations, so go slightly earlier to avoid the crowds!

Grub
Bishan Park 1
510 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
Singapore 569983
Tel No: 6 459 5743  

0 comments:

Post a Comment