Monday, September 26, 2011

Johnny English Reborn

I just had to insert this post about how hilarious Johnny English Reborn was and that, if you haven't watched it and need a much needed laugh, this is the show for you!

I'm nothing like a movie critic (or any critic, for that matter). But when there are movies that will make the cinema roar in laughter, clap their hands and slap their thighs- you know you have to watch it. So even if the newspapers or professional movie critics find this show not funny, resist your instincts to trust reviews (excluding mine) and go on and watch it. You just can't believe those jaded cynics all the time.


This show is full of slapstick humour and was entertaining. To quote a friend, "This show was super funny! I felt like my IQ went to rock bottom after the show!" Yes precisely how this show is. But Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean) remains full of charm and his expressions are PRICELESS. Plus, another person to catch is the vacuum lady. She's a STAR. I can still hear her piercing laughter ringing through the air- freak factor.

At the end of day, I couldn't make sense of some of the stuff that happened in the movie. But what matters is that this show has given a run for my money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment