Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ichiban Boshi (VivoCity)

We stood at the directory with all the food listings before a consensus was finally made to go to Ichiban Boshi. It was full packed at dinner time so we waited for more than 40 minutes to get in. 


I have to say I'm impressed at how affordable their meals are!

I ordered a Business Wazen Set ($16.90). The chanwamushi had a nice stock and was so smooth and slurp-worthy! Something that happened to me in 2013 was a trip to Japan- and that changed my entire perspective on raw food. The salmon was chewy and fresh. Not a fan of the taste of the mackerel though. Tempura- impossible to go wrong with that.


A really good option for Japanese food without breaking the bank. Service was average.

Ichiban Boshi
VivoCity
1 Harbourfront Walk
#B2-07/09
Tel No. 6376 8318 

0 comments:

Post a Comment