Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lee Keung Kee North Point Eggette 利強記北角雞蛋仔 (Hong Kong)

Eggettes is one of the items I must definitely have when I'm in Hong Kong. However, I used to think that all eggettes are one and the same. But this time, I did more research and decided to go to LKK North Point Eggette. Instead of the original branch at North Point, I decided to go to the one near Jordan MTR. I was spared the queues, thank goodness. Newspapers cuttings and photos plastered the shop such that I nearly missed it. 


At 15 HKD, it was great for two to share. Made from simple ingredients such as egg, flour, milk and sugar, it also invokes a simple joy when you take a bite of this crispy goodness. Pluck those little round bits and pop it into your mouth! Not too sweet, warm, crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. 


You could also visit other shops selling this eggette, as recommended by CNNGo.

Lee Keung Kee North Point Eggette (利強記北角雞蛋仔)
Various locations
Shop E, 178 Nathan Road
Hong Kong
(Near Jordan MTR) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment