Friday, May 18, 2012

Facebook Co-Founder moves to Singapore

I was reading mrbrown.com when I came across a funny picture in his blogpost.


(photo credit: mrbrown.com)

Later, it got edited probably after they got informed that... Singapore is not part of China.


(photo credit: CNN)

Seriously? CNN, I thought you could do better than identifying Singapore as part of China. If you had read the post Myths about Singapore, you wouldn't have committed such a mistake!

I read the online article anyway and the comments were assorted- some launching an attack on Singapore, some praising Singapore. But I nearly choked (partly because I was disgusted and partly because the comment was pretty hilarious) when I saw the comment below- questionable on so many levels. (I know the picture is a little small- just click on it to see the magnified version.)



(Credit: CNN) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment